FREE UK RETURNS
We offer free returns to our UK customers. Providing your doppel is not damaged, you have 60 days to return it.
We strongly advise either going through our troubleshooting articles or contacting our support team for help, before exchanging your doppel as many technical issues can be easily resolved.
How do I return doppel for a refund?
We offer FREE UK returns through Collect+. You can drop off your return to one of 5,900 local convenience stores, open from early until late, 7 days a week.
- Please include your original packing slip or a note with your order number and name, inside your returns parcel.
- Safely package your item - you can reuse our parcel box if you still have it
- Go to our UK Returns Center and follow the steps to generate your returns label, which will be sent to you in an email - please check your spam/junk folders just in case.
- Print out your returns label and stick to your parcel
- Drop your parcel off at whichever Collect+ point is easiest for you. Find your nearest Collect+ shop here.
- You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
How do I return doppel for an exchange or replacement?
If after following our troubleshooting steps you think your doppel is faulty, we're happy to send you a replacement.
If you've received a damaged strap, a faulty charger or if you've lost your popper then we are happy to replace these items.
If you'd prefer to exchange your doppel for a different color then we can easily arrange an exchange.
Please follow these guidelines for replacements and exchanges
- Click here to request an exchange or replacement
- Please provide your order number and name in the subject box
- Select “Returns & Exchanges” in the Contact Reason drop down box
- Please provide a short brief about the problem you're experiencing, so we know why
- Click “Submit” and a member of our support team will be in touch within 24 hours. Attaching a supporting file is optional.
How does my free return get processed?
As soon as we know whether we will be refunding or exchanging your item, we will email you a pre-paid returns label that will need to be printed out and attached to the parcel you're returning.
IMPORTANT! Please include your original packing slip or a note with your name and order number inside the parcel.