- To charge your doppel, check that the charging contacts on doppel’s metal base and the pins on the charging base will align, then place doppel into the charging base.
- Pull the rubber cord over doppel and fit it into the channel on the underside of the charging base.
- Plug the USB end of the cable into a standard USB port or power adapter, for example, the adapter plug you use to charge your phone.
- The LED light will turn on when doppel is charging and will turn off once it has reached a full charge.
- Charge your doppel for two hours before connecting with your phone or tablet for the first time.
doppel’s motor will spin continuously for one second once the charging contacts are touching.
The LED light on the charging base will turn on to indicate that doppel is charging. The light will go off when doppel has completed a full charge.
How to find out doppel's battery percentage
To check how much battery your doppel has, using the straps as a guide, tap back and forth across doppel three times and then count the buzzes you feel.
Four beats = 75% - 100%
Three beats = 50% -75%
Two beats = 25% - 50%
One beat = 0% - 25%
I placed my doppel in the charging base and now it won’t stop buzzing in the charging base
If your doppel buzzes continuously when you push it into the charging base, it means that the charging pins aren’t properly aligned. What’s happening is that your doppel is connecting, then disconnecting, then connecting again, giving the impression of a continuous buzz.
To resolve, ensure the rubber band is secured in place over the doppel, and that the charging base is on a flat and stable surface.