We’re really sorry that you’re experiencing this problem, whilst this is not common it is something that we have seen on rare occasion.
If your doppel goes into a continuous vibrating spin that you can not turn off please follow these troubleshooting guidelines. You should be able to connect to your doppel via the app and use the app to turn it off, which will then reset the firmware problem which is causing it to spin continuously.
Stopping doppel's continuous spin
1. Firstly, if you're doppel is in its charging base, remove doppel from it.
2. Next, make sure the charging base is plugged in and then place your doppel back in the charging base.
3. After that, scan for your doppel using the app as normal - even if it's still spinning continuously whilst in the charging base and therefore does not buzz specifically to show that it's in pairing mode.
4. Your app should find doppel so you'll then be able to turn it off via the app. Your doppel should then work as normal but we have found that trying to sync a new rhythm after connecting can help.
My doppel is spinning continuously but I do not have my charging base
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and open the doppel app
- Pair to your doppel as normal - even if it is still spinning
- Your app should find doppel so you'll then be able to turn it off via the app. Your doppel should then work as normal but we have found that trying to sync a new rhythm after connecting can help.
I have tried these steps but my doppel is still spinning continuously
If these steps don't fix the problem, unfortunately, you should then wait for the battery to run out and then start the charging process again - I do apologize that this is not the most user-friendly solution.
My doppel is not in a continuous spin but I still can’t turn it off
If your doppel is beating like a heartbeat but will not turn off, please follow our touch control guidelines here.