How to pair to the app
1. Firstly, turn on your phones Bluetooth
2. Put your doppel into pairing mode - If you do not know how to do this please select the yellow text "Show me how", in the app, for guidance.
3. Once doppel has vibrated and is in pairing mode, select the purple button "Scan"
4. If you are using an iPhone/iPad a Bluetooth Pairing Request pop-up will appear please select "Pair" to complete the process. Once you have selected "Pair" your doppel is now connected. Only after you click pair is your doppel truly connected, so please wait for this pop-up to appear.
How to pair to the app using the charging base
1. Firstly, turn on your phones Bluetooth and open the doppel app
2. Place your doppel wristband in the charging base and plug it into power
3. doppel will vibrates once, which means it is now in pairing mode.
4. Select the purple "Scan" button
5. The app will say "Success"
How to re-pair your doppel
Bluetooth works in different ways on different devices. If your doppel disconnects unexpectedly, follow these steps to reconnect it. Please note that if your doppel has run out of battery, it will not be able to pair with the app.
- If after pairing the connection has failed please ensure that your Bluetooth is on.
- Click "Retry" to pair with the app again.
- If this does not work you place doppel in the charging base and let it vibrate once. Click "Retry" again. OR you do the 4-point pairing gesture as demonstrated in the video below, and click "Retry" again.
- If this does not work please select the settings toggle in the top right corner then select "Help" and then select the purple button "Unpair from app". You will then be prompted to pair again. Please follow the process as detailed in the above section "How to pair to the app"