How to pair to the app
- Firstly, turn on your phones Bluetooth
- Open the doppel app and click "Pair" on the "My doppel" page
- Follow the instructions to pair using your charging base or the 4 point touch gesture. Whichever method you use to pair, doppel should vibrate once.
- Once the app finds your doppel it will confirm "doppel found".
5. If you are using an iPhone/iPad a Bluetooth Pairing Request pop-up will appear please select "Pair" to complete the process. Once you have selected "Pair" your doppel is now connected. Only after you click pair is your doppel truly connected, so please wait for this pop-up to appear.
If this pop-up disappears before you've selected "pair" you may experience some issues. Therefore you'll need to start steps 1-4 again.
If you are using an Android this does not apply.
7. You'll be prompted to add your resting heart rate. If you have already done so you can select "not now"
How to re-pair your doppel
Bluetooth works in different ways on different devices. If your doppel disconnects unexpectedly, follow these steps to reconnect it. Please note that if your doppel has run out of battery, it will not be able to pair with the app.
- If after pairing the connection has failed please ensure that your Bluetooth is on.
- Click "Retry" to pair with the app again.
- If this does not work you place doppel in the charging base and let it vibrate once. Then click "Retry" again. OR you can do the 4-point pairing gesture as demonstrated in the video below, and then click "Retry" again.
- If this does not work please select "Unpair from app". You will then be prompted to pair again. Please follow the process as detailed in the above section "How to pair to the app"
- After re-pairing you may be prompted to reset your doppel. Please allow up to two minutes for this process to complete