How to re-pair with the app
Bluetooth works in different ways on different devices. If your doppel disconnects unexpectedly, follow these steps to reconnect it. Please note that if your doppel has run out of battery, it will not be able to pair with the app.
1. If after pairing the connection has failed please ensure that your Bluetooth is on.
2. Click "Retry" to pair with the app again.
3. If this does not work you place doppel in the charging base and let it vibrate once. Then click "Retry" again.
OR you can do the 4-point pairing gesture as demonstrated in the video below, and then click "Retry" again. doppel will vibrate once when you have done the pairing gesture successfully.
4. If this does not work, it could mean that you're out of battery so give your doppel a charge (two hours for a full charge).
5. If this does not work please select "Unpair wristband" at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted to pair again. Please follow the pairing process as instructed in the app.
I am constantly needing to pair with my app
Our sincerest apologies for any faulty connection problems you are experiencing if you get in contact with our support team they will be able to offer more assistance.
Keeping your Bluetooth on
If you are turning your Bluetooth off, immediately or sometime after pairing to the app, we recommend keeping it on. By no means do we see as a permanent solution, but whilst we smooth out the few teething problems we have seen for some devices, this might help you.