How to re-pair with the app
Bluetooth works in different ways on different devices. If your doppel disconnects unexpectedly, follow these steps to reconnect it.
1. If after pairing the connection has failed please ensure that your Bluetooth is on.
2. Click "Retry" to pair with the app again.
3. If this does not work you place doppel in the charging base and let it vibrate once. Then click "Retry" again.
OR you can do the 4-point pairing gesture as demonstrated in the video below, and then click "Retry" again. doppel will vibrate once when you have done the pairing gesture successfully.
5. If this does not work please select "Unpair from app". You will then be prompted to pair again. Please follow the pairing process as instructed in the app.
6. After re-pairing you may be prompted to reset your doppel. Please allow up to two minutes for this process to complete
I am constantly needing to pair with my app
Our sincerest apologies for any faulty connection problems you are experiencing if you get in contact with our support team they will be able to offer more assistance.
In the meantime, please follow these steps as a temporary solution.
- Pair to the app and then navigate to the "My Rhythms" page.
- Select one of our preset rhythms to sync with or edit your own.
- The app will notify you once you have successfully synced the rhythm
- Each rhythm has two settings, that you can adjust, a "high setting" and a "low setting". When you turn your doppel off it will remember the last rhythm you set.
- Now, you can control doppel using only touch gestures. Switch between high and low settings, increase the intensity and turn doppel on and off without needing to connect to the app.
Keeping your Bluetooth on
If you are turning your Bluetooth off, immediately or sometime after pairing to the app, we recommend keeping it on. By no means do we see as a permanent solution, but whilst we smooth out the few teething problems we have seen for some devices, this might help you.